Van Life could be yours...

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Zirkel · · Bishop, CA · Joined Mar 2007 · Points: 25

Posting for a friend who is selling her 1996 Renault Trafic Van 1.4cc (gasoline engine), currently located in the Tahoe area.  This van has been from Ushuaia to Alaska and back.  It's small, slow, and well-traveled.  But for $4,000 #VanLife could be YOURS.

1996 Renault Trafic Van 1.4cc

4 cyclinder engine, new engine (30,000). Just drove to Alaska and now heading back. Inside has bed, bathroom with shower, 150L water tank, stove by propane, hot water on demand (currently starter broken), Air Cooler, Insulated inside, cabinets, cooking utensils, storage under bed, roof rack, two extra tires, spare parts, tools, everything needed to take off and expolre. I traveled from Uruguay down to Patagonia, then Alaska. I happily lived in her for the last 4 years. 

Blog of my travels: http://www.sehacecaminoalandar.net/

We are selling because we are ready larger rig. Rig is ready to go. Will be stored near San Diego. 

facebook: @sehacecaminoalandar.net
email:        carosquitin@hotmail.com
whatsapp:       +59899818732

Please contact Carolina directly at the above contact info, and not the OP.  Thanks!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply