Yosemite 1st Timer Need Partner This Sun, Mon, and/or Tuesday

Original Post
jeremy c. cadwell · · Lakewood, Colorado · Joined Apr 2012 · Points: 75

Hello, all...

driving to yosemite in hopes of meeting someone cool enough to let a denver climber join in on some valley action. i'm a decent climber who can follow anything trad up to 5.10d / sport 5.12a. Bouldering V6-V7. I am in good condition cardiovascularly as well so I am up for a big multipitch single day send if i can find others who are as well. I can bring trad gear if you need - just let me know. please text if you want a partner for anywhere in the valley. el cap would be sweet! 

as a thank you i would happily buy anyone who keeps us safe a 24 case of your brew of choice.

Text anytime!

614-914-3463

Jeremy

John Ryan · · Poncha Springs, CO · Joined Aug 2012 · Points: 165

Also try the message board at Camp 4 as this is a great way to find partners. Cell phone coverage is very poor in the Valley so it can be a pain trying to use the Internet. 

Paul Hutton · · Dirtbaggin' western US · Joined Mar 2012 · Points: 701

Free WiFi at the deli, near the visitor center. The password was taped to the cash register when I was there. I've spend a total of 2 months in the valley, with 3 big walls under my belt. The warm temps in the valley are drawing the crowds like flies on you - know - what. Camp 4 is always full. Parking is difficult to find. I was just there a week ago. I just got paid, so i really wanna check out lake Tahoe! Forecast says that temps are about to drop from 80s to 70s. I'm looking for sport and trad. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply