Mountain Project Logo

Tahoe area Aug 16-23

Original Post
Ming · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2010 · Points: 1,955

Veteran New England climber going to be around Tahoe for a family vacation and would love to climb.   Have a full rack & 70 meter ropes.   Would love to do some of the classic multi-pitch climbs but absolutely don't mind cragging and meeting new people.   Comfy leading up to 5.9s trad and 5.11 sport, can push the grades into 10 trad and 12 sport.   Will be in South Tahoe August 16-23.  Happy to join any party who would be willing or meet up with anyone.   

PaulZ · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2011 · Points: 10

Hi Ming or anyone. I'm looking for a partner/s for Aug 16-18 for Lover's Leap 5.7-5.9-ish. paul 971-five zero six-7608

Greg Collins · · Tucson · Joined Mar 2010 · Points: 5

Ming

If your still looking, I'd love to get out this Friday.  I climb to low 10s but very happy to climb the classics at the Leap.  I've been climbing for 20 years.  Safe and sane.  Mostly yosemite and Tahoe but I'm on the east coast now so relishing the chance to get back on some classic lines at the leap.  Text me if your still interested. 301 787 8388

Alex Eggermont · · Squamish · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 605

I'm in Truckee and looking to climb on an off anywhere around here (Donner, Big Chief, Emerald) these next days (today, Thursday, Friday). 775 - two four seven - 9044

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northern California Partners
Post a Reply to "Tahoe area Aug 16-23"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started