FS/FT: La Sportiva TC Pro - Size 41.5 - **SOLD**

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
John Boy · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2012 · Points: 370

Hi All,

I have a very very lightly used pair of TC Pro's up for grabs.  I've worn them for one short gym session and about 15 minutes around the house which was enough to determine that they are just too small for my feet.  They have never been used outside.  These beauties are basically new with only the slightest bit rubber worn off the toes.  You can still see the factory finish (sanding/buffing) striations across 97% of the soles.  The pics below document their minty freshness.

I'm asking $130.00 shipped to anywhere in the Lower 48.  I will ship with a tracking number that will be sent to the buyer the same day the shoes head out. PayPal is preferred and the buyer can decide if they want to send a "friends & family" payment or add 3% to cover fees sending the regular route.  I know it's a long-shot, but I'd also be down to trade for a pair of size 42.5 TC Pro's (maybe even 43's) in similar condition.  I recently tried on a pair of 42's and I'm not convinced they'll fit even after stretching out.

I'm happy to answer your questions or send additional pics.  Just shoot me a PM.  Thanks for looking and happy climbing!

mpech · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2013 · Points: 6

I'll take them- I sent you a pm

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply