SOLD Brand new TC Pro sz 45



FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Dylan Fadgen · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2014 · Points: 0

Brand new, in box, tags on, Size 45 La sport TC Pro

Asking $100 plus shipping

Text me at (208)860-4909

Jplotz · · Wenatchee, WA · Joined Sep 2011 · Points: 505

Oh man!  Add a .5 to the size and I would have snatched these up immediately!  

Damn...

Dylan Fadgen · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2014 · Points: 0

Add a .5 to the size

Me too, man! Hence the great price...

Mark L · · New York, NY · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Finally!  My favorite shoe in my size. PM sent!

Nick Black · · Arcata, CA · Joined Jun 2014 · Points: 180

If you guys are looking for a 45.5, I have a pair of resoled TC pro's in a 46 that feel a bit smaller than they were before resole.

https://www.mountainproject.com/forum/topic/113432424/fs-la-sportiva-tc-pros-size-46#ForumMessage-113447959

Mark L · · New York, NY · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

I think OP posted these for shits and giggles, then posted up that they were sold.  He didn't even reply to my PM, even when I offered more than the asking price.  Brand New TC Pros for $100 is too good to be true.

Shelton Hatfield · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2011 · Points: 145
Mark L wrote:

I think OP posted these for shits and giggles, then posted up that they were sold.  He didn't even reply to my PM, even when I offered more than the asking price.  Brand New TC Pros for $100 is too good to be true.

No offense, but the OP is not obligated to respond to you. Perhaps the OP was flooded with responses and didn't want to answer them all, having already sold the shoes. I think Occam's razor is worth considering

Mark L · · New York, NY · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0
Shelton Hatfield wrote:

No offense, but the OP is not obligated to respond to you. Perhaps the OP was flooded with responses and didn't want to answer them all, having already sold the shoes. I think Occam's razor is worth considering

There is a good chance you are right, but I have a gut feeling on this one.  I replied almost immediately with a reply and PM.  I've always told interested people that I no longer have the item for sale; it's just good manners.  Maybe I shouldn't care so much about something I can't control anyways...

Dylan Fadgen · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2014 · Points: 0

I can send you guys a screenshot of my texts, if you like. A good guy named Shelton purchased them minutes from when I posted them. I price the things I sell because I'd like to get rid of them, not because I'm looking to make much money. Sorry about that Mark, I've been out all day. 

Christian Hesch · · Unknown Hometown · Joined 9 days ago · Points: 0

Dylan, how dare you not sit on MP sale forum ALL DAY, just pining away for my message on your TC Pro thread...tsk, tsk.... Alas, I scored a basically new pair on Ebay a week ago for $60. No joke. Hey all you kids whining about missing these- There. Will. Be. Others. There's also handy functions on Google to help you jump on the deals asap....just sayin'

Mark L · · New York, NY · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0
Christian Hesch wrote:

Dylan, how dare you not sit on MP sale forum ALL DAY, just pining away for my message on your TC Pro thread...tsk, tsk.... Alas, I scored a basically new pair on Ebay a week ago for $60. No joke. Hey all you kids whining about missing these- There. Will. Be. Others. There's also handy functions on Google to help you jump on the deals asap....just sayin'

But I've been waiting so long for my shoe in my size... lol.  I have to admit when I saw the post title my heart skipped a beat. Like you said, there's always next time.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply

Log In to Reply