FS: Cams, Big Bros, Shoes, Twin Rope

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Robert Michael · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2014 · Points: 116

Just a few days ago, a friend invited me to a once-in-a-lifetime climbing trip later this month, and I accepted. Unfortunately, I already made a big climbing trip this summer and have another one planned next month, so I have not budgeted for this new trip. Thus, I am selling off some gear I rarely use or never should have bought in the first place.

I am totally willing to offer discounts to people buying multiple items, and they get dibs as well.

Prices include shipping to anywhere in the Lower 48.

Metolius Super Cam L- The largest of the Super Cams, virtually equivalent in size to the #4 Camalot. Purchased in 2016, used a few times, never fallen on. 90 new, purchased for 68, yours for $50.

5.10 Blackwings Men's 13-- Never climbed in, only tried on. Purchased recently because the price was incredible, but I don't climb hard enough that I actually need shoes like these. Many customer reviews say these run a half or full size small, so I got the 13 even though I am a 12, and the shoes were tight but not painful. Purchased for 87, yours for $80.

PM will get a faster response.

Jerome St-Michel · · Montreal, QUÉBEC · Joined May 2015 · Points: 720

Hi,

I am offering $140 for both BigBros shipped to NY.

Cheers,

fuzzy muzzle · · Seattle · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 0

I'll take that Demon, thanks. PM incoming 

Diego Zurek · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 5

I will take the Beal Rando 30m 8mm twin rope (blue)-- 

Update-- Big Bros and Beal rope sold.

Demon sold.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply