Available Aug. 16-18th, climb anywhere in CO!

Original Post
Mee TeeG · · Minneapolis. MN · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

I'm visiting CO, and am free Wed-Fri the 16th-18th, to go climbing. I'm down to go wherever the climbing is good... I sport lead 10+. and am just learning to trad lead but am pretty comfortable following 10s. I have a 70m rope, and a minimal rack (1 set of camalots, nuts, bigger hexes, 12 QDs, alpine draws, etc.). As far as location... I have a SUV, and I'd love to go wherever the climbing is good, and am completely open to suggestions. Hit me up if you wanna climb!

mhagny · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2011 · Points: 278

Cool.  I'll be in the Boulder/Estes area.  I've got some friends that I'll be climbing with a few days next week, but they're taking 2 days to do something on the Diamond that I won't be joining them for.  Which 2 days that is depends on the forecast -- they want the best day for the Diamond obviously.  So, it's a bit up in the air.  Best way to keep in touch with me is probably by text 785 452 1870.

Blake Hodges · · Estes park, CO · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

If you guys wouldnt mind having a 3rd for the Estes park or boulder areas Wednesday or Thursday, I'd love to join! Especially if it's trad!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply