Mountain Project Logo

FS: PETZL DUAL CONNECT ADJUST, NEW APPLE AIRPODS FACTORY SEALED

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Mark L · · New York, NY · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Hey everyone, 

I am trying to get some money together for a trip that I am planning.  I am looking to sell a like new Petzl Dual Connect Adjust with the 2 needed Petzl Spirit Locking Carabiners attached.  I have used it on less than 6 pitches, and only weighted it while doing a few extended rappels to test it out.  I actually like it, but it is a luxury that I can no longer afford to own.  I also am trying to get rid of brand new factory sealed Apple AirPods that I bought by mistake.  I already have a pair that I climb with regularly, but I mostly use them outside of climbing applications.  I know it is a weird item to post here, but it is the only forum/area that I trust selling items too over the net.  I am at work at the moment, so I can post the photos of the Petzl Dual Connect with carabiners later tonight or early tomorrow.  Here is a photo of the AirPods, which isn't much to look at as it is basically a plain white box.  I'd like to get $50 for the Petzl device and the two Spirit Locking Carabiners (They are recommended for use with this device by Petzl).  If you are interested PM me and I will get photos to you as soon as I get home.  For the AirPods, I am asking $195 shipped.  I will cover PayPal fees, and will ship immediately while providing a tracking number.  

Tim Meehan · · Boulder, CO · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 260

Sent PM

Bump, Petzl Dual Connect possibly sold, PRICE DROP for Apple AirPods $175 now

Miguel D · · SLC · Joined May 2014 · Points: 479

So the AirPods retail for $160. It'll be a hard sell at $15 over normal retail price. Just saying...
https://www.apple.com/shop/product/MMEF2AM/A/airpods

Miguel D wrote:

So the AirPods retail for $160. It'll be a hard sell at $15 over normal retail price. Just saying...
https://www.apple.com/shop/product/MMEF2AM/A/airpods

I paid $173 for them because you are charged for tax.  Yes, the MSRP is $160, but just like any other electronics you buy, you are taxed.  I just want to get back what I paid for them.  I would even accept $165 for them probably.  They aren't found easily.  I am not trying to profit from the sale like some people do when they are selling black Totems.

Nick · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 0

If tge lanyard sale falls through I'll buy them

Both items sold!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply