Climbing straight up from jam crack?

Original Post
sdrockstar81 · · el cajon, CA · Joined Aug 2012 · Points: 5

Climbed Jam crack a couple of weekends ago (nice 5.8). I was feeling adventurous and decided to continue past the belay station. I could see the line that followed a seam that ends into a couple of tricky moves then to under a roof with a large placement (ended up being pretty run out, like 20ft?). After pulling through that section and the roof I got on a nice ledge that I could stand on, and continued approx. 25' to another roof where I built an anchor... It was run out and tricky, I was wondering if anyone knows what this was? Old vs of 2nd pitch of daves deviation?

Thanks

Lou Cerutti · · Carlsbad, California · Joined Jan 2014 · Points: 214

Sick FA.

Dude bro, just take the climb for what it was. Was it fun? Sic. End of story. 

Lou Cerutti wrote:

Sick FA.

Dude bro, just take the climb for what it was. Was it fun? Sic. End of story. 

Oh Lou, it must be totally wicked sic to be you!  

grog m aka Greg McKee · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2012 · Points: 70

Lou, don't be an ass. sdrockstar - don't feed the trolls. 

@sdrockstar81 so gnar, so sic. You posted this same question once already without any replies. I thought I'd give you something.

C'mon Greg. I'm working on a Sunday let me have a little fun. 

grog m aka Greg McKee · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2012 · Points: 70

I am working too, I have posted some sassy things on night shift before so I will let you have some fun : P

Guess I could start a new TR solo or someone stole my project draw thread. Sorry, Rockstar. Just remember if you get off route you don't get to tick the route on MP. House rules. 

Lol truth is Lou don't even climb, trolls live under rocks they don't climb them...

Nate Doyle · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 10
sdrockstar81 wrote:

Lol truth is Lou don't even climb, trolls live under rocks they don't climb them...

I was about to correct you and say under bridges but Lou lives in Carlsbad and we both know there isn't anyone living under bridges or rocks up there. 

Ha! Thats the truth, Nate. The homeless people in Carlsbad have a pet macaw named Zeke and spend their time drinking free beer by the beach. 

Cheers, gentleman 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply