Looking for Seneca Rocks partners

Original Post
Joe Ray · · Harmony · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

Hello,

I frequent Seneca year round and and I'm looking for people to climb with.   I have a pretty flexible schedule and free most weekends.  I have a full rack and ropes.  If your interested shoot me a message or email and we can talk details.  I'm open to newbies and experts.  I'm open to learning as well as teaching.  

Looking forward to chatting.  

Joe 

S2k4life · · beaver creek, CO · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 50

Just messaged you about Seneca ,  a bit away but like 2nd week in October and weekends after that I am down for Seneca ! 

Also looking for partners for the gunks , adks, cannon cliff in New Hampshire, multi pitch North Carolina like laurel knob,hike mt. Mitchell, trying to do all this this winter spring 2018, I'm hiking and boarding down mt.washington hit me up if any of this interest you Matt 4439008741

Doug S · · W Pa · Joined Apr 2012 · Points: 55

Joe, I'm from Indiana PA. I've had some really good partners move west over the past three years so I've been looking around for some new regulars to climb with. Seneca is one of my favorites and I'd be up for a trip.

Doug S wrote:

Joe, I'm from Indiana PA. I've had some really good partners move west over the past three years so I've been looking around for some new regulars to climb with. Seneca is one of my favorites and I'd be up for a trip.

Sounds good to me.  Shoot me an email jbtservices@gmail.com

Ted.kemble · · tower city PA · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 5

joe, do you ever get a chance to climb during the week {or others that might see this} ? i can make my own work hours and preffer to get out during the week to avoid the crowds..... ill have some free time coming up in a week or 2 and looking to get out.... i live about 250 miles from seneca but i like going there and spend 2-3 days when i go down.

Ted.kemble wrote:

joe, do you ever get a chance to climb during the week {or others that might see this} ? i can make my own work hours and preffer to get out during the week to avoid the crowds..... ill have some free time coming up in a week or 2 and looking to get out.... i live about 250 miles from seneca but i like going there and spend 2-3 days when i go down.

I do for bigger trips.  I live north of Pittsburgh so maybe we could meet in central pa or somewhere less crowded.  

Serious about needing partners for Seneca for  beginning of October and this coming winter,  Matt 4439008741 beginning of October I am free anyday of the week for extended period to climb Seneca 

cobrawrestlr5 wrote:

Serious about needing partners for Seneca for  beginning of October and this coming winter,  Matt 4439008741 beginning of October I am free anyday of the week for extended period to climb Seneca 

Sounds good.  I'll text you next week so u have my number.  I'm at Seneca now! Beautiful weather !

Aww man I'm jealous, however i did climb the 1st flatiron today, beautiful weather in boulder as well 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply