Sierra Climbing 8/7-8/9

Original Post
JLV · · San Francisco, CA · Joined Jun 2013 · Points: 40

I have a string of weekdays off next week... would love to get out... for a day or two or three :O)

Have a full rack, 70m... truthfully, I don't have the best lead head at the moment .... would be ok leading up to 10a trad... but I'm super happy to follow anything and/or swap leads wherever possible.

I'm in the Bay Area but willing to travel... Yosemite, Eastern Sierras, Tahoe etc.

J

415 424 8153 or email/post here!

raoulkabob · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2013 · Points: 0

Hit me up. I'm looking to climb in tuolomne the 6th through the 8th. 

Will Koomjian · · Portland, OR · Joined May 2015 · Points: 0

Hey if either of you are still looking for a partner, I am in tuolumne and free after the weekend. Monday the 7th til whenever. Have lots of gear, experience and stoke! Drop me a line at five oh three, three six oh, five six five two.

cheers

Will

Artin Yeranossian · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2017 · Points: 0

i would love to climb with y'all. I am originally a so cal surfer turned northern Cali mountain man - new to outdoor climbing so it would be great to climb w some locals. i have gear and i am an Anesthesiologist and offer my first aid skills ( not that we will need them

I just picked up my gf from the a few days on the pct. driving to Yosemite tonight.  We have a few days and I'd be down to linking up. I was also wanting to canyoneer down Tenaya Canyon from Tuolomne to the valley. Looks awesome!  If that interests you. My number is 330 962 5431 

My name is Rob 

Artin Yeranossian · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2017 · Points: 0

im free Sunday for some climbing

I will be on my way back to Ohio on Sunday 

How about this afternoon?  I have to run down to Mammoth but I'll be in tuolomne around 2

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply