Mountain Project Logo

Sacramento-Tahoe Area

Original Post
Brandon R · · CA · Joined Mar 2006 · Points: 178

So I need to expand my climbing partner pool now that my main partner is gone and my summer vacation is over.   I have weekends off and like to climb at the more trad-oriented crags along HW50/Donner/Tahoe (Sugarloaf, PS, Leap, Eagle Lake, Snowshed, etc). I like bolted routes too but I don't get too excited about places like the Auburn Quarry or Gold Wall. Trips to Yosemite, Calaveras, and further afield are sometimes options too. 5.10-5.12- is the sweet spot for me, but some easier stuff can be fun too. Anyway, if you're a local to the area and in the same boat, let's see if we can set something up. 

Brendan Chura · · Reno NV · Joined May 2016 · Points: 25

Hey Brandon, 

Would love to get out and hit some crags or gym during the week. Living in Midtown Sac. Trying to get to pipeworks once a week and leap/Donner on the weekends. New to down and have a steady partner. Let's get in touch. 

Brendan 3144226134

Artin Yeranossian · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2017 · Points: 0

same boat 916 549 8084

Kevin McDermott · · Atkinson, NH · Joined Apr 2014 · Points: 0

Also looking for partners on the weekends, particularly for trad and alpine stuff later in the season.  Feel free to shoot me a text if interested - 978-503-9191.

MattH14 · · Sacramento, CA · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 0

I'm in a similar situation. I'm at Pipeworks a couple evenings during the week and would like hit the same areas. I'm open to sport and trad and have a basic (but growing) rack and rope. Let me know if you're up for climbing.

Cheers,
Matt

Paul Hutton · · Nephi, UT · Joined Mar 2012 · Points: 740

Me too. I'm heading out to tahoe right now. 

If anyone wants to climb in the Tahoe area this weekend, get in touch! 

Ming · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2010 · Points: 1,955

would you be interested in climbing tomorrow(Friday?)  You can text me at six1seven eight two zero 0-2-5-0  I can meet up anywhere South Tahoe area

Brendan Chura · · Reno NV · Joined May 2016 · Points: 25

Trying to head up sat and sun. Let me know 3144226134

Aside from cragging locally, it'd be cool to find someone interested in climbing Astroman and other big routes like it in Yosemite and at Calaveras Dome. 

James Jaco · · Sacramento, CA · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 30

Anyone looking to climb at the Space Wall in Tahoe this weekend? Im trying to hop on some hard 11s and low 12s!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northern California Partners
Post a Reply to "Sacramento-Tahoe Area "

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started