Mountain Project Logo

For Sale... Winter Is Coming - Helmet, Arcteryx, Patagonia, Ice Axe + Some climbing shoes! NEW ITEMS ADDED (8/4)

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Niko Viglione · · Chamonix, FR · Joined May 2015 · Points: 50

Cleaning out the closet to make room for the newly moved in girlfriend. Bunch of older stuff in great condition looking for new homes, all prices are negotiable. More items to come in the next few days. Prices do not include shipping from Denver (local pickup is better, but will ship most things).

Patagonia Simple Guide Pants Sz. Small ($30) - Well used but fully functional simple guide pants. Older model, super stretchy, breathe well enough for summer climbing but have also done a good bit of ski touring and ice climbing in them as well. Some small crampon nicks by the scuff guards and the thigh pocket is coming unstitched (easy fix with Tenacious Tape or by Patagonia). Fit more like a medium for sure.

CAMP Speed Helmet ($50) - Comes with free sticker! Who wouldn't want to be harder to kill in the mountains?? In great shape, lightly used, some surface scratches but never any impacts. Time to admit it just doesn't fit my big noggin' with a pony tail very well!

Arcteryx Atom LT Hoody Sz. Small ($70) - Older model with triangular stretch pieces around the cuffs. In great condition, super warm and cozy, but works well for moderate output in cold temps too. Classic synthetic jacket from a great company!

Patagonia Apastron Hoody Sz. Large ($70) - Great tough synthetic puffy, 200g of Primaloft Eco insulation with a Gore Windstopper shell. Have used this for some belay duty as well as lift served skiing and it has performed admirably through it all. In great condition, some small dirt staining but nothing major.

Black Diamond Raven Ice Axe 75cm ($SOLD) - Barely used, some light scuffing, just have others I use more often!

Tenaya Inti Sz. 40 3/4 ($40) - Like new, wore a few times but the fit just doesn't work with my busted up toes.

Tenaya Iati Sz. 42 ($40) - Not quite like new but a ton of life left. Given to me by a Tenaya rep as a replacement for a pair of Oasi but don't fit me as well as those did so they just don't see the use they deserve.

Responded to ya David.

Wild Things Parka is sold

NW Alpine Pants Sold

Bump for new items

Bump for price drops

BD Raven Axe is sold

Jacob Bodinger · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 0

Is the helmet still up for grabs?

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started