Mountain Project Logo

Monday 8/7 partners for N GA, AL, TN

Original Post
Buddy Smith · · GA · Joined May 2017 · Points: 40

Looking for Atlanta or other peeps to hit crags on Monday (or Sunday) in the aforementioned areas. In the past three weeks I've hit Lost Wall, Sandrock, and Sunset in TN. I have a rack and can lead Sandrock and Lost Wall 7s, but Sunset 7s are a bit stiff for me right now. I'll mentor a noob or follow a stud or studette,and not whine a bit. Let's have fun. I'm in ATL and ready to rock. Cheers 

Jake Hannon · · Atlanta, GA · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

Hey Buddy,

A little about me... I'm 25 years old and live in town on the west side of Atlanta. I'm a noob (been TRing in the gym for about 5 months and leading for about a month) and looking for a mentor to break into climbing outside. I'm no stranger to the outdoors however, I have many years of backpacking etc experience and am out almost every weekend so there's no complaining here about being tired, unexpected spiders or hard falls. 

I would love to opportunity to climb with you and learn some techniques and tricks of the trade. All I have is gym gear at the moment, but can purchase things where necessary...I'm just not sure exactly what I need yet. Looking to eventually learn about all disciplines so whatever you want to climb is good with me. I've got a pretty typical Monday-Friday 9-5, but can be flexible when the workload allows. I see that you mentioned Sunday might be a good time for you.

Let me know if you'd be interested in heading out. 

Thanks,

Jake

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply