I'm currently on a small island in AK and just checked the forecast which is really good for the Stikine Icecap until Sunday or Monday.
This would be my 4th AK climb of the season (Ham and Eggs on the Moose's Tooth and two trips into the Stikine).
I was on the Devil's Thumb massif two weeks ago and conditions should be manageable.
Need to fly into range by 6pm on Friday. Saturday climb, Sunday out. I'm sorry for such a short trip but the salmon week starts Sunday....If weather extended beyond Sunday I would prioritize this climb over fishing.
I can book the flight to base camp. You'd fly to Petersburg, AK. I'm heading there now and will have service again at 11pm AK time.
It would be really fun to climb the east ridge with someone who is stoked, safe, and ready.