Wausau resident looking for partner

Original Post
Hunter Kemps · · Schofield, Wisconsin · Joined Aug 2017 · Points: 0

I recently moved to the Wausau WI area. I have been gym and outdoor climbing for years now, and can belay. I wish there was more in the area to climb, but such is life. I have a group that does outdoor trips to Devil’s Lake, Hillbilly Hollow, and Owen’s Rock, but it consists primarily of children and retired folks who can plan last minute. I am hoping to find a climbing partner to do some planned climbing I can fit into my work schedule. Even if we start meeting at the UW Steven’s Point wall I would love to have a group to be able to top rope with (I usually ended up bouldering and using auto belays at gyms). If there is any interest in getting a pick up group going for gym or outdoor climbing in central Wisconsin please speak up!

Climb on.

Andrewpaulson Paulson · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2015 · Points: 0

I'm interested in joining up. I climb at the UW point a lot. I climb outdoors too. Free for a bit tgis weekend too if you want to join up outdoors somewhere.  Let me know!

Mike Nudi 1 · · Houston, Texas · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 0

Heya,

I'm planning on climbing at Devils Lake on 8/8-8/9 and maybe the 10th.  I'm flexible with dates anytime next week depending on weather.

Thanks,

Mike

Hunter Kemps · · Schofield, Wisconsin · Joined Aug 2017 · Points: 0

Mike,

I won't be able to make it out this week, thanks for reaching out.

Andrewpaulson Paulson · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2015 · Points: 0

I'm up for something next week. OR after work some night too. I'll be gone this weekend.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply