Mountain Project Logo

Lost Husky, Golden CO

Original Post
Alex R · · Golden · Joined May 2015 · Points: 5

This is a long shot since he wasn't lost at the crag. But we do spend a lot of time in CCC and Table Mountain and they are close enough that it is possible that he headed there. If seen, please DM me or call (580-704-5445).

Here is a brief description:

Mostly standard husky characteristics with floppy ears and a wider snout; black and white; fluffy curled tail; friendly; one blue eye and one brown; Microchip #: 981020000281153; ~50lbs; ~2yrs old; may still be wearing blue nylon collar with tag clasp broken;

Abram Herman · · Grand Junction, CO · Joined May 2009 · Points: 20

I assume you've already checked with the Foothills Animal Shelter?

I'll keep an eye out; is he friendly with strangers if approached?

Yes, I have checked with all three of the local shelters, and will continue to do so on an ongoing bases. He has always been very friendly with strangers, but obviously reactions can change when a dog is feeling frightened and lost. Use your discretion , and even just finding out where he might have headed would be incredibly useful.

J. Albers · · Colorado · Joined Jul 2008 · Points: 1,793

Bump. Hope you find your pup man. Post up when you do.

Dave Holliday · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2003 · Points: 1,416

From one husky owner to another, I hope you find your pup soon.

Clayton Knudson · · Moab, UT · Joined Oct 2011 · Points: 35

Whats his name so people have a better chance of getting him to come to them. Good luck.

Hex has been returned. It turns out I severely overestimated his sense of adventure. Instead of heading West toward the mountains, he headed East for half a block where he spent the last 24 hours being the mascot at a local bar.

J. Albers · · Colorado · Joined Jul 2008 · Points: 1,793

Nice! Glad he's back.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply