Put in work at Seneca in mid October, for a couple days or weeks?

Original Post
S2k4life · · beaver creek, CO · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 50

I know it's early but it's always so hard to find people that want to climb at Seneca,  especially compared to gunks it's way easier to always get a partner their, lol last minute 

Wanted to lead all of these, so if you want to lead as well, we will have to climb them twice , looking to climb atleast two full days, preferably more mid October anytime of the week, then early november i am free to come back and finish what we started, lets climb Thais and then do all the 7s! I've lead some of the easier climbs , I've soled old lady's and a 5.6 variation on the back side to access triple s chains ,I've climbed triple s,  but been to the summit with my rope on my back for rappels, hardest climbs their I hsve flash lead was le gourmet direct 5.6, 1st pitch of neck press and all off green wall 5.7, looking to put some mileage in with these climbs on the to do list,

Thais ,

pleasant overhangs, 

excastasy, 

simple j. Malarkey, 

neck press, 

soler , 

do those see how we feel and lead some of the 7t !!! 

I'm leading 8s out here in Colorado but not at Seneca or gunks yet. Learned to climb at both those places but I love Seneca. Near and dear to my heart as I learned to climb their when I took trad classes 3years ago and private guiding . Got addicted . Now I'm a climbing junkie, trying to keep up about 3 days a week climbing out here   in colorado right now. Leading any 9 on sport and have done a 10a, tr some 10s, I've done over 100 multi pitches , I love big walls , lets get after it, Matt 4439008741 any regular partner that wants to trad alot would be awesome, I've got so much planned , want to get up to the adks and then cannon cliff for sure to do Whitney gilman and Moby grape, also plenty of big stuff in North Carolina I want to spend a couple of days doing  and summit mt. Mitchell,  but first things first on my way back from Colorado in October , SENECA!!!!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply