Mountain Project Logo

WA partner(s) 7/31-8/4

Original Post
Andrea Bedlington · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 20

Hey MP climbers,

Looking for a climbing partner(s) for anytime from 7/31-8/4. I have sport/trad/glacier gear and I'm down to climb pretty much anywhere in WA or down at Smith. I really like climbing in Tieton so that's an option. I also would like to tick off Mile High Club or Blueberry Butress up in D-ton. Just recently climbed Serp Arete and followed Clean Break up at WA Pass. Totally open to suggestions. Please help celebrate my last week of freedom before pharmacy school rotations turn me into a weekend warrior

sayertindall · · Port Orchard, WA · Joined May 2015 · Points: 0

yoooo, let's climb monday at exit 32/38. i'm free all day. 4175225049

Cypress Kappeyne · · Eugene, Oregon · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 0

Hey Andrea,
I'm looking to climb alpine multipitch 8/1-4. Blueberry looks right up my alley while Mile High would likely be at the edge of my abilities. Dreamer on Green Giant Buttress or Ragged Edge or True Grit on Vesper would be good options for me. That's cool that you got on Serpentine. I've been wanting to climb it for years. Clean Break also looks excellent.

I'm in Eugene and can rideshare, bus, and hitch my way north, especially along the major corridors. If you can get help with any of my transit, especially the final miles from major cities/towns that would be fantastic. 

Cypress Kappeyne · · Eugene, Oregon · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 0

I've found a vehicle to borrow and plan to drive north 8/1. I don't yet have a clear destination. If you want to try for routes with a climbing partner leading 10 sport, 8-9 trad, with snow/glacier experience get back to me. I have a trad rack and snow gear.

I'm considering Leavenworth, Darrington, Washington Pass and I'm open to suggestions.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply