Western Slope Job Opportunity

Original Post
Michael Sammartino · · Eagle, Colorado · Joined May 2014 · Points: 0

Hey all! Last August, I helped open up a specialty coffee shop/ roastery in Eagle and we're looking to bring on a couple new hires. Some service experience is preferred, but no prior cafe experience is necessary. We take our craft pretty seriously (if you've been to Boxcar Coffee in Boulder, you've seen the vibe/ approach), but we're pretty laid back really are looking to round out our current crew staffing the cafe. We like people that can be themselves and can ensure that the hospitality we provide to our customers is pretty top knotch and accessible to anyone that walks in the door.

As for the climbing around here, Eagle is the gateway to Lime Creek and within a 1.5hr drive from Rifle, Indy Pass, Mt. Evans, Deep Creek, more peaks than you can shake a stick at, and is less than 5 hours (depending on how fast you drive) from Veudewoo, and Moab. For those climbers enjopy  with being sweaty and freezing at the same time, we're about a 30 minute drive from the ice climbs around Vail and in Glenwood Canyon, as well as close enough to Ouray for day trips to the ice park. If you mountain bike, or trail run, there's about a hundred miles of trails you can access from the sidewalks in town and if you kayak or fly fish, there's ample spots to get your fix. Oh, and we have two different breweries in town as well. Eagle is a pretty rad town, I moved here about a year ago and am quite happy I did.

If you're looking to move out to Colorado or want to ditch the crowds at the Front Range crags (all your front range climbing partners will be in Rifle on weekends anyhow), or live in the Valley and are looking a job, let me know and I'll be more than happy to provide some more info about who we are and what we do!

Happy Climbing!

-Mike 

Outdrgear · · Purcellville, VA · Joined Feb 2011 · Points: 0

What's the pay?

Michael Sammartino · · Eagle, Colorado · Joined May 2014 · Points: 0
Outdrgear wrote:

What's the pay? 

Above $10/hr, but mostly depends on experience/ commitment. If you want more info, message me directly! 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply