Come climb with me!

Original Post
MyMichelle · · Frisco, CO · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 0

I've got loads of time - Wednesdays through Saturdays off - and looking to expand my partner list, especially for weekdays. I've only been climbing 6ish months, but am pretty comfortable leading 9s on sport, following up to easy-ish 11s. Definitely want to follow on more trad and learn more about it. Lots of psych and smiles! Live in Frisco, but fine driving down to the front range...or wherever. PM me if you want to get out :)

S2k4life · · beaver creek, CO · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 50

Hey, pmed, im off fri sat sund to climb every week, mainly doing big multi pitch trad moderate routes but open to a day of hard cragging on some bolts  Matt 4439008741

PMs returned :)  Still want some more numbers....options are good to have for when no else can get out!  Would love love love to hear from some women, too!

dah3586 · · Tucson, AZ · Joined Jul 2010 · Points: 120

Michelle, I can climb this week, any day if you are looking for a partner. I'm in the Boulder area but flexible, call or text 585-278-2327. I've been climbing for a long time, am safe, knowledgeable and love to climb hard or share it with new people. 

-Dave

Thanks, Dave! Sent ya a reply :)

Matt Shepard · · Broomfield, CO · Joined Jul 2006 · Points: 90

PM sent. I routinely have weekday availability.

Thanks, Matt! Check your email :)

Ari W · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Hi Michelle!  I have this week off and am trying to get out.  I am more into trad and am happy to lead you up some stuff in Eldo if you are interested.   Trying to get out tomorrow or Friday.  303.349.9358.  Let me know! 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply