Reno / Tahoe area (Donner, Lover's Leap, ...) - Right now, this weekend and all after

Original Post
alexegg · · Reno, NV · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 180

Hi there !

New in the area, looking for short/long term partners. I'm around for the the next 2 months, based in Reno.

More into trad' and willing to get back in shape, but down for anything really.

Lots of experience, safe climbing.

Also keen to go play at the gym during week days

Nathan Miller 1 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2016 · Points: 5

I live in the bay area, but will probably be at Lovers Leap this weekend. I climb there often. I can arrive by 9:00am Saturday and would have to leave by about 2:00 on Sunday.  Have all gear. Trad preferred, as many pitches as possible. Let me know if that could fit into your plans. 

Nathan

Brendan Chura · · Sacramento CA · Joined May 2016 · Points: 15

Would love to hit the leap Saturday! Interested in some easier routes but will follow you on anything. Single rack and rope and other goodies. Let's make it happen if interested. 3144226134

Jsanders195 Sanders · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2012 · Points: 10

hi! I'm always looking for weekday trad buddies. If ur looking to climb wed at the leap let me know! 770.354.0537, thanks! Jennifer 

Jake-up Casarez · · Santa Cruz CA · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 165

I'll be around Donner Pass road the 8,9,10 of August. Single rack. Emphasis on the traditional crack lines

alexegg · · Reno, NV · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 180

Sweet thanks for all the answers ! For the weekdays it's definitely easier for me to hang out at Donner though. Ideally from the mid-afternoon or so.

Jeremy Justus · · Steamboat Springs, CO · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 0

Hey im at lovers leap now but a guy from MP is a no show so far but im not giving up on climbing. Alex id be down to head up to donner to climb tomorrow afternoon before I have to head back to the bay area that night, barely leading .10 on sport and well below that on trad so if you're down to tone it down a little let me know! 970.761.9245 could even head that way this afternoon if I hear anything soon, I'll climb anywhere people!

Jsanders195 Sanders · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2012 · Points: 10

Hey Jeremy if ur down to climb on wed or thurs I'm down! 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply