Mountain Mama Pregnancy Maternity Full Body Harness for sale - $50

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Karissa Dunbar · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

I have a like-new maternity rock climbing harness for sale for $50!  I used it a handful of times - it is pretty great.  Fully adjustable, so it'll fit any person at any point in pregnancy.  I only used it for top roping and never fell, so this harness is in great condition.  This isn't actually even made by Mad Rock any more, so it's practically limited edition!  But, I'm not pregnant anymore (and I'm DONE having babies) so I don't need it anymore!  You're a badass climber, and you totally want this.  Right?

I'm in Portland Oregon, and if you want to buy it and have me mail it to you we can do that too.

This harness retails for $119.

I have photos of me wearing it if you want them, but I have the harness that's pictured in the link below.  You can google it or check it out here:

http://store.madrockclimbing.com/mountainmamaharness.aspx

Hollyday Hansen · · Salt Lake City, Ut · Joined Jan 2014 · Points: 25

PM sent

Sophie Oh · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2017 · Points: 0

Hey Karissa, do. you still sale the pregnancy harness? I am 11 weeks and would love to buy it from you! I'll send you an email as well :) thank you

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply