Rumney, Cannon, Cathedral partner, 7/31-8/6

Original Post
Brassmonkey · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2012 · Points: 115

I'm on a road trip and will be stopping in the North Conway area for a week with nothing to do but climb.  My localish friends are busy,  so I need to make some new ones!  I have a full sport and trad rack and am very experienced and knowledgeable.  I've climbed for 12 years now and have climbed pretty much all over the country.  We can chat grades or routes and all in pm's. Help me out!!

34, male, virgo, attractive, happy to carry the rope :)

john warburton · · meredith new hampshire · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 0

Hi I am also on vacation from the uk. WAnting to get some. Climbing in I have just a sport kit with me but happy to do trad , o have climbed at rumney and cathedral I am safe and experienced 40 years climbing like you all over Europe and the us . I am staying in Meredith nh so if you want to meet up let me know . Thanks John 

Sara Paradis · · Lincoln, RI · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 0
  • My partner took ill today. Do you want to climb Moby Grape, Cannon Cliffs tomorrow (Sunday)? Have rope and rack, happy to lead every pitch. 
  • Text 401.302.1984

References for attractive? Ha ha

Hi Sara that sounds a good plan i was up looking at cannon yesterday doing the old man of the cliff thing.I am in Meredith what time would w e need to leave.John

John, we could meet in the parking lot at 8:00?

Sorry Sara i am too far away to get there for that time as i dont have transport i had planned on rumney really as its easy to get to for me  for say an afternoon/evening session.

If thats any good for you.

John

I'm coming from 3+ hours out so I'm going to pass. 

Brassmonkey · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2012 · Points: 115

Hey guys,  sorry I haven't responded sooner, I'm in an area of Vermont mountain biking where I get bad data service.   Thanks for the replies, still looking for a few partners!

Yeah I can provide references for "attractive" :)

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply