Mountain Project Logo

Wind river/ Teton partners for the month of August

Original Post
Juliakitty · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 0

Hey guys- 

I am looking for partners to climb with in the winds and to do some classic Teton routes. I have Mondays through Wednesdays off but can switch shifts if need be. I am comfortable leading up to 5.7 on trad and climb high 10s on sport. The only week this month i will not be available is the 14th-17th. 

In terms of goals in really hoping to hit pingora and wolf's head and serindipidy arretre on mt. owen. Other than those I'm really open to anything. Hit me up if your interested! 435 640 9624

Cheers

Julia

m maup · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 5

Hey Julia! I'm gonna be in the Tetons for the eclipse and was looking for a partner to do some climbing on Wednesday Aug 23rd. We are about the same level, I can lead 5.9s on trad and high 10s sport. Have a lot of multi pitch experience. Would you be interested in doing East Ridge on that Wednesday? Or we can discuss, some of the climbs you listed look cool too. Lmk! I'm 540-834-9660. 

Becky Borden · · Columbus, OH · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

Hey!

I'll be in the Sawtooths for the eclipse but after that I am super flexible as to where I go the rest of the month.  Would either/both of you be willing to meet up and climb?  Been doing a bunch of multipitch trad the last few weeks in CO, but I've never been up around Wyoming and the Dakotas.  I've led up to 5.8 on gear, will follow harder, and lead high 10/low 11 sport.  Let me know if you're interested!  6145824013

Becky

m maup · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 5

Becky, I will be back in California/ Lake Tahoe area after the 23rd but would love to climb if you make it out this way!! 

Forrest Shafer · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2014 · Points: 20

I'm going to be around the tetons the 8-10th and I'm looking to get on some of the same stuff! I would love to do some of the classics. I've been up to 5.10 on trad but am more comfortable around 5.8s. If anyone is interested Id love to get out with ya'll! 

Forrest 9702276140

Stan Pitcher · · SLC, UT · Joined Oct 2002 · Points: 205

Looking for Teton partners for around the 11-15th of August (could maybe add days on either side).  Friends have camp in Garnet on 13-14th.   Up for anything from scrambles (Cloudveil traverse?) to 5.10 (Goldface on Grand or S. Buttress Right on Moran).

Stan  8018095962

holly E · · Albuquerque, NM · Joined Nov 2010 · Points: 0

Hey! I'll also be in the Tetons 13-20th. Looking to get on the same routes. I can lead 5.7, follow 5.10 with emphasis on safety. Give me a shout if you're free! 

Holly  207-595-3018

longlep · · Reno, NV · Joined May 2014 · Points: 20

Would anyone be interested in going to Titcomb Basin, the East Fork Valley, or Baptiste Lake for about a week?  I am free from the 14th to 27th.  I have a few lines in mind and am also open to any suggestions.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply