Mountain Project Logo

Housing wanted in Davis or Sacramento

Original Post
Isaak Todd · · Sacramento · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 0

Looking for housing/parking in the Davis or Sacramento area of California

Hello there!!

I am currently looking for a spot in Davis to rent, however, I'm interested in a setup slightly different than a normal roommate role. As a way to save money and afford school, I personally modified a Chevy Express van with solar power and hardwood flooring, making it into a living space. I am currently living out of my van while attending school. At this moment I am looking for a spot in Davis to rent, although Sacramento would also work and I am open to spots there. Ideally, I am looking for a location where I can park safely with permission from the owners. A driveway parking spot or quiet street is preferred. In this case, I could pay between $50-$75. However, if I also had access to a bathroom/shower/wifi, then I would pay $150 a month. Aside from possible shower/bathroom use I would not be of impact. I would sleep in my vehicle parked overnight and otherwise be away from the property (school is extremely busy) so in general I would only be on the property 8pm-->8am. I would happily settle for a simple parking spot where I can sleep in my vehicle, but the full setup is ideal. I would like to have a location before my semester starts in mid-August. This would be an easy way for someone to make some extra cash without doing any work whatsoever.

I would describe myself as a friendly, social individual. I live a drug-free lifestyle and keep my vehicle exceptionally clean and organized. I am an extremely passionate rock climber, though I also am an avid reader and enjoy science quite a bit. I am aiming to enroll in a nearby Dental Hygiene Program and would like to live in Davis in the meantime. Contact me via PM if you are interested and we can talk some more!!

sincerely,

Isaak Todd

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply