Mountain Project Logo

Alpine Climbing/Mountaineering Around Squamish (Sky Pilot, Alpha, etc)

Original Post
Brian Braunstein · · Schaffhausen, Switzerland · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 85

I'm visiting Squamish from Switzerland.  I'm really enjoying the crack climbing but I'd also like to get on some of these higher peaks while I'm here, in the Tantalus especially, but it's harder to find people into these types of objectives.  I'd be up for anything from simple walk-up routes to about M4/M5, but would like to get experience in this terrain and with my partner before getting on the more serious stuff.  For the easier objectives I can also lead/guide everything and would be happy to do so to get some guide skill practice in.

If you're interested please message me.

brian

noam meislish · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2017 · Points: 0

Hi brian!

My name is noam and i am from israel. I would be in squamish area from this sunday to a month. I have good climbing skills can lead in the 10s grades but never alpine climbed. I would be very happy to join you and learn from you!

You can send me a messege here or to my mail ,  noam.meislish@gmail.com

Eric Bowes · · Vancouver, BC · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 235

How long are you here? I would be interested in doing a route in Garibaldi (NE arete on Wedge) or in Joffre (Slalok, stonecrop face) this weekend. 

E

noam meislish · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2017 · Points: 0

Hi eric!

I am staying till saptember, i can climb at thursday  friday or at sunday monday.

If it is relevente my number is +12368868017

mhanrahan08 · · Portland, OR · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 0

I'm game as well. I'll be up there in a few days trough the end of the month, and am game for Squamish area and/or the North Cascades National Park in Washington. I have basic mountaineering experience and climb trad in the 5.9-5.10 range.

Anyone, text or PM me if you're interested.

(+1) 503.927.9844

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply