Mountain Project Logo

Totem cams

Original Post
LeviWalters · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 20

Where do you guys get yours?

Joe Trabucco · · Wheat Ridge, CO · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

Bentgate mountaineering usually has them in stock. Otherwise browse the web until you can find them ha.  

Kevin Mokracek · · Burbank · Joined Apr 2012 · Points: 200
Lada Frolova · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0
Kevin Mokracek wrote:

http://www.kailasgears.com/totem-cam-set-5pcs_p2519.html

Thank you kevin for your tips! Apreciate it! since having some health issues i've been searching for rx discounts and that's taking my time. therefore it is hard for me learn... thanks for tips. 

David Kerkeslager · · Brooklyn, NY · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 55

I got mine from Needle Sports. Two things about Needle Sports which were different from other sellers:

1. They have a feature where you can sign up to be notified when an item comes in stock.
  2. They stock the extremes of size. Lots of sellers are stocking the black Totems (when they can) but I haven't seen many sellers who stock the orange Totems.

The manufacturer ships internationally now as well, although I haven't done that.

Noah Yetter · · Lakewood, CO · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 105
Joe Trabucco wrote:

Bentgate mountaineering usually has them in stock. Otherwise browse the web until you can find them ha.  

Last time I was at Bent Gate (~3 weeks ago) they not only had none on the rack, there was no empty place for them. I suspect they've stopped carrying them. Same story at Desert Rock Sports in Vegas ~6 months ago.

I've bought all 7 sizes over the past year and a half or so. One from Backcountry, one from Gear Coop, 3 from EpicTV (UK/France), 2 from V12 Outdoor (UK).

Joe Trabucco · · Wheat Ridge, CO · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0
Noah Yetter wrote:

Last time I was at Bent Gate (~3 weeks ago) they not only had none on the rack, there was no empty place for them. I suspect they've stopped carrying them. Same story at Desert Rock Sports in Vegas ~6 months ago.

I've bought all 7 sizes over the past year and a half or so. One from Backcountry, one from Gear Coop, 3 from EpicTV (UK/France), 2 from V12 Outdoor (UK).

I was thinking totem basics, because they carried them when I got some a few months ago....maybe not...

Rob Warden...Space Lizard · · Between Zion, Vegas, LA, an… · Joined Dec 2011 · Points: 115

Desert rock has them call in a phone order

David N · · Los angeles · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Gear Coop Costa Mesa,  bought them off the shelf. Had totem and basics when I was there. 

LeviWalters · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 20

Thanks for all the replies guys. I was having trouble getting them from in the states for less than 90

Hector Luevano · · San Diego, CA · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 10
David N wrote:

Gear Coop Costa Mesa,  bought them off the shelf. Had totem and basics when I was there. 

When? And how much? 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply