August 1st-3rd sport climbing between Seattle, Central WA, Western ID/Boise

Original Post
KyleSmith · · Elko, Nevada · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 182

Pretty broad area, but I'll be in Seattle for the weekend and headed back to NE Nevada over a few days (August 1st to 3rd is my driving window). I'm looking for sport climbing partners along the way, 5.8-5.10 range. Single pitch cragging would be great, but in particular I would love to do an easier bolted multipitch and don't mind driving a little bit out of the way if the route is worthwhile, such as the Memorial Route on Slick Rock in Idaho. I think that "Infinite Bliss" on Mount Garfield in Washington would be a spectacular climb but it seems pretty daunting at 23 pitches, but I'd be up for the adventure.

Alternatively, if you wanted to guide me on an easy trad multipitch I would happily clean (I've never really climbed trad).

I'll be traveling from Seattle to the Yakima area, passing through NE Oregon, and through Boise before heading south. If you're in any of these areas and want to climb let me know!

Cypress Kappeyne · · Eugene, Oregon · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 0

Hey Kyle. Still looking for Washington climbing partners? Infinite Bliss could be good fun!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply