Mountain Project Logo

Glenwood Area Regular Climbing Partner

Original Post
Danny · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2015 · Points: 0

I moved out here a while ago and had to get hip surgery, but now that I'm recovered I'm looking for some people to climb with. I'll probably have to work my way back into shape, but I've been leading more straightforward 10s again.

Hunter Kunkel · · Salida, CO · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 30

Find anyone yet?  Recently moved out to Carbondale, usually climb with my girl friend, she's working more these days.  Looking to climb around the area (glenwood canyon, narrows, the pass).  

Tommahr · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2015 · Points: 5

If you want to go climbing I'm down . I live  in Carbondale and looking for a steady partner to climb with. I've had a slow season this year but usually lead around 10s on trad. Spent time on my motorcycle lately so, been climbing easy when I can get out.  Looking to pick it back up.

Creek and ice season are coming .

970-319-6586

Tom

Tom,

A little belated here, I'm down though.  Broke my cell phone last week, new one is on order should have it by this weekend/early next week.  

719-239-0218

Hunter

Tommahr · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2015 · Points: 5

Hunter

Just saw your post .

Sounds great , are you up for climbing this week/ weekend? 

Tom

This weekend potentially, or early next week.  I'm out of town until Friday evening.  What do you have in mind?  

Vanilla Drilla From Manila · · Goiter, CO · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 50

Anybody here go to rifle?

Michael Butts · · Boulder, Co · Joined Nov 2010 · Points: 560

Hello, 

I live on the front range and had some black canyon plans fall through. I would be interested but not limited to Escalante, Unaweep, or Colorado Nat Mon.  I have climbed at all places once before and  wouldn't mind checking them out again. I am solid on 10's  and very safe and efficient. I have been climbing trad for 12+ years. Ok a few sporty years in there as well.

If you are interested feel free to text or call me at 30three 88seven 998two 

Best  

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado Partners
Post a Reply to "Glenwood Area Regular Climbing Partner"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started