FS: Petzl MICRO TRAXION - **SOLD**

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
John Boy · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2012 · Points: 0

Hi All,

On offer is a brand spankin' new Petzl Micro Traxion.  The pics below document it's minty freshness.  I bought more of these than I need and will likely never use this one.  If you're reading this post then you probably know the awesomeness and versatility of these little beauties.  IMHO, Traxions are one of the most useful climbing inventions of the 21st Century.  Hauling, TR soloing, systems backup, crevasse rescue...so many uses!  Yes, I'm a big fan.

I'm asking $78.00 shipped to anywhere in the Lower 48.  I'm willing to ship elsewhere for a bit more coin.  Pay today and I can ship this out to you tomorrow morning!  The Traxion will ship with a tracking number that I'll send to the buyer the day it heads out.  PayPal is preferred and the buyer can decide if they want to send funds via "friends & family" or add 3% to cover the fees associated with sending payment the regular route.  Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to see additional pics.  Thanks for looking and happy climbing!

Adam Fleming · · Moab, Utah · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 303

I'll take it. At work now but will pm you when I'm off this evening. 

John Boy · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2012 · Points: 0

Thanks Adam.  You're first in line.  I'll respond to your PM with my PayPal handle and we can take it from there.

Shern · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2012 · Points: 0

2nd if adam changes his mind!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply