Mountain Project Logo

Toyota 4Runner with Camping Platform For Sale Denver, CO Area

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Danny Monahan · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

Selling a 2000 Toyota 4Runner and thought I'd see if anyone on here was interested. I'm in the foothills 30 minutes west of Denver, Colorado and can drive it to you or you can come to it.

This car has been fitted with a full size sleeping platform in the back to become the ultimate overnight adventure-mobile. Drive it to your climbing/hiking/biking spot, and the then camp out in the back. Great road trip ready SUV that will get you wherever you're going.

The Important Stuff:

Asking $2500 OBO. Price is flexible.

The car is just shy of 228,000 miles and is in great shape. No engine issues, great shape inside and out. Few small dents on body, little bit of rust in a few places, but nothing structural.

Four Wheel Drive; has seen the snow, mud, 4x4 tracks and gone off road and never left me stranded. Fully functioning sunroof, Cold A/C, and an aftermarket radio with AUX plug-in.

New tires installed last November, New Battery installed in July of 2016, Oil changed in February of 2017.

The sleeping platform is made of wood and folds into place by hand in 15 seconds. You can stow it away quite nicely and have full access to the rear seats when you're driving friends.

Plenty storage built into the platform, drawers that slide out and a concealed trap door to hide your gear in. 

Really like this car but I am moving overseas and want to sell it to someone local who can get as much use out of it as I did. If you're looking for a great ride for your climbing trips, send me a message and we can work something out. I can send more photos and answer any questions that you may have.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply