Tetons/Winds/Sawtooths/GNP/Banff partner next two weeks (7/24 - 8/6)

Original Post
matt severini · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined May 2013 · Points: 0

Hi all, I have two weeks of unexpected time off, and I am scrambling to find some partners. I live in salt lake, and I am looking to drive north to get out of the heat. The plan is to head towards Glacier and do a backpacking trip, but if I could find a climbing partner anywhere between here and Banff, I would love to ake a few days to do some alpine climbing. I am a solid belayer, comfortable leading on gear up to 8/9 and following most 10's. I will have all the gear with me (no ice tools or crampons, but I only kind of know how to use those anyway, yes mountaineering axe) let me know if you are interested. Phone: 631 672 2083.

Old lady H · · Boise, Idaho · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 120
matt severini wrote:

Hi all, I have two weeks of unexpected time off, and I am scrambling to find some partners. I live in salt lake, and I am looking to drive north to get out of the heat. The plan is to head towards Glacier and do a backpacking trip, but if I could find a climbing partner anywhere between here and Banff, I would love to ake a few days to do some alpine climbing. I am a solid belayer, comfortable leading on gear up to 8/9 and following most 10's. let me know if you are interested. Phone: 631 672 2083.

Check the Utah/Idaho forum, maybe PNW as well. I'm pretty sure some posts were in there recently from people living in Hailey, Ketchum and Stanley, for the Sawtooths, and Arco, Idaho Falls and GT itself for the Tetons.

Have fun! OLH

lane brown · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2013 · Points: 0

Hi Matt: I am in Jackson (Tetons) for the week 7/31-8/3, and looking for a partner. Pretty solid leading up to 5.9 trad, but happy to climb more moderate, as well. Drop me a line if you are nearby and still looking for a partner.

Lane Brown

Brian Baker 1 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2015 · Points: 20

Hello everyone,

I just got out of the Cirque of the Towers, and am looking for some climbing between here and my drive back to Seattle.  I am pretty flexible on objectives.  Can do Alpine 5.7-5.8's or so.  Have all sorts of gear.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply