Garmin Montana 600 GPS *Lots of extras!* $300 OBO

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Rachel Peterson · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 3

I am selling my Garmin Montana 600 GPS unit. I got it as a present and simply don't need it! Used it twice and was very impressed, this is an incredibly powerful GPS unit for land and nautical navigation and tracking. This unit is the top choice of all outdoor users, from adventure motorcycling to climbing to backpacking and mountaineering.

Can create custom tracks based on your location, navigate, add waypoints, survey, and more. Color screen, fully rubberized electronic ports. Shock, dust, and water resistant. Can run off included rechargeable battery or 4 (AA) Batteries. Awesome for marking routes with info tags, and developing new areas.

Includes GPS unit, all manuals, City Navigator North America/Canada/Mexico NT, US BLM access maps, international charging accesories, and dashboard mount.

You simply won't find one of these in new condition for this price. $300 OBO

Located in Mount Vernon, WA can meet you. Also happy to ship within continental US. Paypal or Venmo accepted. :)
Cheers!

Rachel Peterson · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 3

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply