Mountain Project Logo

Gunks and ADK partners

Original Post
Eric Newman · · Clifton, VA · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 0

Hey all, moving up to NY in the southern Catskills region this coming weekend and am excited to get out and explore NY rock. I usually end up a weekend warrior, but could probably swing some after work Gunks time while the light still lasts. Looking for regular partners or just anyone looking to get out. Leading trad in the 9's to low 10's, happy to belay and follow harder or easier. Number is 970-217-7050.

-eric 

Sax Max · · Philadelphia · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

Hey, let me know if you want a second. Experienced sport climber but newbie to trad. A couple of weeks ago I completed a 2 day trad course in the Gunks with a local guide. Can make anchors etc. using gear. Have a small rack, missing stuff in the fist size range.

The Gunks is sweet, you're going to love it.

Chelsea Byrd · · CT · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

Hey! Always looking for partners in the Northeast, available weekends/weekdays. 4015234760 if you need a partner.

Simeon d · · Phila, PA · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 0
ejnewm16 wrote:

Hey all, moving up to NY in the southern Catskills region this coming weekend and am excited to get out and explore NY rock. I usually end up a weekend warrior, but could probably swing some after work Gunks time while the light still lasts. Looking for regular partners or just anyone looking to get out. Leading trad in the 9's to low 10's, happy to belay and follow harder or easier. Number is 970-217-7050.

-eric 

Simeon d · · Phila, PA · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 0

Looking for a partner friday and saturday at the gunks.

Simeon

Justin Jobit · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

Hey everybody, 

I'm here for 3 weeks, I'm near gloversville (not to far of little fall) and I'm looking for parteners. I can belay and climb sport not trad. I have a 70m roop and some Quickdraw with me.

I'm free morning week (little fall) and weekend (gunks).

Justin (832) 849 9162

Sax Max · · Philadelphia · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

Hi Everyone,

I plan to climb in the Gunks on 21/22 October - need a partner. I have a car and rack. Hit me up if you can join. 973-567-2993

Jon Curtiss · · Cambridge, MA · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 5

I'm looking for a partner for Friday 10/20 in the Keene Valley area of the Adirondacks. Please shoot me a message if interested! Can lead Trad up to 5.8 and Sport 5.10

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply