Mountain Project Logo

Visiting the Front Range 7/20-7/21, Looking for a partner

Original Post
Phil · · Salt Lake City · Joined Jun 2011 · Points: 711

I'm going to be in Denver for a few days this week while my wife is at a conference and am looking for folks to climb with on Thursday and/or Friday during the day. I don't know much about climbing on the Front Range or where the best areas are for summer climbing but would be psyched to join you somewhere withing 1.5 hours of Denver. 

I'm looking to go sport climbing in the 5.12- range or trad climbing around 5.11- or below.

About me: mid-30's, 17 years of climbing experience, 175 lb (only relevant if you're pretty small and can't catch big people but I do know how to give soft catches), I'll be fully equipped for sport and trad climbing. And I'll have a car so you don't need to worry about having to pick me up or anything.

If you have questions or want to get out, please let me know.

Thanks!

Corey Ochsman · · Lakewood, CO · Joined Jul 2012 · Points: 70

If you can get out today or tomorrow, that would be fantastic!  Text me.  Corey - 571-228-2850

Caleb Johnson · · Estes Park, CO · Joined Aug 2011 · Points: 20

I'm available tomorrow if you are still looking for partners. Down for something in boulder or golden. Send me a pm.

joe trabucco · · Boulder, co · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

Looking for Friday partner.  Lmk.  Joe 4102001866.   Eldo.  

I'd be in for Eldo (or elsewhere) Friday but need to be done by 4:30 pm or so. Can meet out there by 9 am. Let me know if that works for you

joe trabucco · · Boulder, co · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

i couldn't arrive till about 2, so we may be short on time then. let me know if anything changes.

Still looking for a partner for tomorrow during the day. Hit me up if your interested

Dan Miller 1 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 0

just pm'd you.

I'm in, text me at 

five 0 3

930-86 four three

-dan

Cool, got something lined up for tomorrow

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado Partners
Post a Reply to "Visiting the Front Range 7/20-7/21, Looking for…"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started