Mountain Project Logo

Lover's Leap this Sunday (23rd)

Original Post
Mike Ferrell · · Boston, MA · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 20

Hey Everyone,

I'll be staying in South Lake this weekend and want to climb on Sunday. I've been itching to climb Corrugation Corner to cross it off my to-do list, but would be down for just about anything if you have your eye on a specific area/route.

Have gear to 3" and a 70m rope. I'm still fairly new to trad so only comfortable leading up to 5.9, but can follow harder. Overall I'm safe, communicative, and open to climb with anyone whose stoked. PM me if you're interested :)

bump. still looking for a partner if anyone is game!

Guillaume Legrain · · Los Gatos, CA · Joined May 2015 · Points: 0

Hey, 

If you are planning on going there for the day or heading up Saturday night, send me a message, I would be happy to join.

Guillaume

Tenaya Hurst · · San Jose, CA · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 196

Hi Mike!

I am captain late-ness, but I would love to drive-up to Tahoe on Sunday (or Saturday night) and climb with you on Sunday!  I have a car, harness, shoes, and a dog :-P  Do you have rope and quickdraw?  925-878-5351  Let me know if you get this so we can plan!  Guillaume, want to carpool?  I am in Lafayette / San Jose of the bay area.

~Tenaya~

Awesome, PM'd you both. The more the merrier!

Jsand Sanders · · Cali · Joined Oct 2012 · Points: 10

Hi y'all, I think I pm'd you, but looking to get on some chill routes at the leap Sunday. I've got rope and double rack. If down send me a text on what time ur getting there and I'll meet you at the leap-cheers Jennifer 770-354-0537

Thanks Mike & Jen, Sunday Lover's Leap it is!  I might be up there Saturday too to scout out other locations too!  We are so lucky to live near real rock ;-)

Jeremy Justus · · Steamboat Springs, CO · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 0

I was just checking out corrogation corner and was about to look for some partners for it. Looks like you might have three, want to make it two teams of two? I'd be up for any moderate multi pitch classic but that ones at the top! Let me know, I'm in kings beach till Tuesday morning and I'm totally free 970-761-9245

Hi Jeremy!  The more the merrier in my book, hope the group agrees, in last minute gathering through this epic MP forum, join us!  We are seeing if others speak up...I thought I could carpool up with someone from the bay area if needed.  It was Mike's initial post/invite, sound ok?

Update ya'll, if it is okay, I got another epic climber to join us as well!  The motley crew goes on!  Just wanted a road-trip buddy to go with me and share gas, so I am bringing Travers!  We will either come up tonight to camp, or drive up in the early morning :-)  Looking forward to meeting you all and growing our climber network!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northern California Partners
Post a Reply to "Lover's Leap this Sunday (23rd)"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started