fins idaho

Original Post
Jasna Hodzic · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2012 · Points: 0

hey I am looking to climb in the fins from around 07/25 to 08/07 or so if anyone is around and keen! have all the gear and experience needed.

Jasna

408 386 0161

Kali Ann Basman · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 0

hey jasna, ill be heading north from city of rocks on monday july 24 and could potentially meet to climb on the 25th- where is the fins exactly?

Hi Kali
Here's the link.

https://www.mountainproject.com/v/idaho/105708958

I'd be coming from WA so would be looking for a partner(s) for the entire trip, not just for a day. Otherwise, the drive isn't worth it.

Jasna

Jaren Watson · · Boise, Idaho · Joined May 2010 · Points: 1,195
Jasna Hodzic wrote:

Hi Kali
Here's the link.

https://www.mountainproject.com/v/idaho/105708958

I'd be coming from WA so would be looking for a partner(s) for the entire trip, not just for a day. Otherwise, the drive isn't worth it.

Jasna

This time of year, you will find plenty of climbers at the Fins, and, as it's quite small, it should be pretty easy to find people willing to let you climb with them.

Five years ago, totally empty. But ever since Jonathan Siegrist climbed Algorithm, it's been a busy place.

Hey Jaren,

Thanks for your response. It is a mega drive, though, 12-15hrs, so I'm not keen really unless I know at least someone will be there, ha!

Jaren Watson · · Boise, Idaho · Joined May 2010 · Points: 1,195
Jasna Hodzic wrote:

Hey Jaren,

Thanks for your response. It is a mega drive, though, 12-15hrs, so I'm not keen really unless I know at least someone will be there, ha!

12-15 hrs! You're not kidding! Well, I hope it works out for you. If you're on Facebook, consider posting on Boise Rock Climbers. Quite a few folks around here make trips to the Fins.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply