Mountain Project Logo

Yosemite/meadows partner, Jul 25th, 26th, 31st, Aug 1st, 2nd.

Original Post
Howie Bjorn · · San Francisco · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

Looking for partners in valley and meadows until August. Can lead 10a/b face, crack climbing needs work. Don't really know how hard I can second, but would like to practice crack technique so happy to follow anything. Have rack and rope. Free on 25th, 26th, 31st, 1st, 2nd.

Let me know,

Howie

[Edit: dates]

Levo R · · Sunnyvale, CA · Joined Feb 2011 · Points: 0

I'll climb with you this Wed/Thurs.  Toulomne or the valley.  Valley will be hot and we'll need to chase the shade.  Have plenty of gear and rope.  I climb 10s, and trying hard to lead 11s.  

My cell is 831-588-2734.  If you can let me know soon so we can make plans I can get out there.

Cheers,

David (aka Levo)

Jsanders195 Sanders · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2012 · Points: 10

Hi Howie I'm looking to climb tuolumne on sun 7/23. Will be first trip there. Got double rack and rope, been climbing 10 yrs but newish to trad. Hoping to climb one of easier classics. Let me know if works. Also if you want to hit up Tahoe area during the week let me know I'm off a couple of days each week. Jennifer 770-354-0537

EricCC · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 0

I'm trying to climb in Tuolumne 7/27-7/30 if you still need a partner. I have a douple rack and rope and am keen to get on easy/moderate multi-pitches, really want to tick off fairview. Anyone interested can email me direct e.c.chaudhary@gmail.com

Jsanders195 Sanders · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2012 · Points: 10

Unfortunately working:(

mulderinmoab · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2012 · Points: 85

Yo dude. U wanna climb Sunday?

matthew merina · · El dorado hill & Burbank, Ca · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 0

I will be up there on the 31-2nd. Let's chat and climb. 818-389-4262

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply