FS Maybe: Metolius Double Bomb Shelter Portaledge - NEW w/ Tags - w/ Fly and M. Hudon Fly Modification

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Jeffo · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 260

Hi All,

I'm not sure I want to sell, so this is a "gauging interest" post.

I have a brand new w/ tags still on Metolius Double Bomb Shelter ledge with the double rain fly.  The rain fly has been modded ala Mark Hudon (http://www.supertopo.com/climbers-forum/2556958/Metolius-Portaledge-Rainfly-modification).  I sent it to Sailworks and they installed a door w/ zippers on the fly.  

All of this stuff is new, never used, never seen a wall.  Perfect condition.  Comes with the carry case for both the fly and the ledge...again...w/ sales tags on them.

Pics below...pics of the fly mod can be seen at the link above and also below and if I do find real buyers, I will text pics of anything you want.

Anyone want to make an offer for consideration?  FYI the cost for the rain fly mod was $200.00.  Ledge retails new for $750 and fly for $450.00.

Cave Man McElroy · · auburn · Joined Mar 2012 · Points: 0

I'll buy the whole kit for 500$

tobashiya · · detroit, michigan · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 15

That is a sweet set up...

Jeffo · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 260
Cave Man McElroy wrote:

I'll buy the whole kit for 500$

I'm sure you would.  But alas, no.  :)

Anyone seriously considering?

Jake wander · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2014 · Points: 165

would you consider splitting them up? i just need a fly. if so, whats a reasonable price for the fly (in your mind)? you can pm me if you dont want to post it.

Cave Man McElroy · · auburn · Joined Mar 2012 · Points: 0

650$ final offer

Tristan Hamrick · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

800$

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply