Mountain Project Logo

Climbing Partner, Yosemite Valley

Original Post
Adam Gross · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2015 · Points: 0

Hey,

I'm working in Yosemite this summer, and am looking for new climbing partners. I can lead Trad 5.8 and follow up to 5.10. Looking for multipitch and boulder partners. If interested you can contact me at 9four9six1six0three4six.

-Adam

Rexanne Diehl · · Nevada City, CA · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 115

Hey Adam,

I am in Toulumne for the next few weeks. I can climb/follow up to 8 (and some mild 9's). I have the basic gear plus a 60 m. Hit me up if you are looking to get in some good leading. 

Rexanne 

Scottmx426 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2014 · Points: 0

I'm looking to climb this Sunday and Monday. Anyone free? 

Levo R · · Sunnyvale, CA · Joined Feb 2011 · Points: 0

hey Adam,

Are you free this week?  Wanna climb Wed/Thurs.  If you're in the 5.8 range, we could get on Braille Book. Haven't done that in years. Or we could drive up to Tuolumne where it'll be cooler. My outdoor climbing days are week days.  

Let me know,

David (aka Levo)

Jules Sentes · · Golden, CO · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

Hey Adam! I'm headed into Yosemite tomorrow through the 21st. I'm coming from Colorado, and I had a friend-of-a-friend climbing parter set up to climb Snake Dike, but he had to bail. Would love to get to still climb this route if you'd be interested in leading? Thanks for considering. :) 

Tenaya Hurst · · San Jose, CA · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 198

Hi Adam and everyone!

My name is Tenaya, I am also now available to go to Yosemite on weekends, I can carpool from the bay area or just come out there to meet ya'll.  Feel free to reach out and if I'm available, I'll make it happen.  I am so blessed, I just moved back from Italy for climbing and it's great to be back in California to reconnect with the rocks (and rock climbers here!)  925-878-5351

Brendan k · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

Anyone down to climb on Wednesday this week? I'm in town with my wife and daughter and need a partner. Not too familiar with Yosemite, only climbed here twice before, but I have plenty of experience with climbing/guiding/leading multipitch trad moderate-hard. Just looking for a casual day of moderate multi pitch, I have a light rack and a 60m, hit me up!! Thanks all.

FrankPS · · Atascadero, CA · Joined Nov 2009 · Points: 275

I hope Adam is contacting some of you via PM, since he hasn't been back on this thread since he wrote it nine days ago!

Matt Inoue · · CO · Joined Dec 2012 · Points: 90

Looking for a partner for Saturday for a longer moderate (5.6-5.10 would be optimal)!  Holler!

juliette Dinh · · south lake tahoe · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 20
Adam Gross wrote:

Hey,

I'm working in Yosemite this summer, and am looking for new climbing partners. I can lead Trad 5.8 and follow up to 5.10. Looking for multipitch and boulder partners. If interested you can contact me at 9four9six1six0three4six.

-Adam

I am interested, I will be in yosemite tomorrow till Sunday if you d like to get out and climb. 

Adam Gross · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2015 · Points: 0
FrankPS wrote:

I hope Adam is contacting some of you via PM, since he hasn't been back on this thread since he wrote it nine days ago!

I am around! just busy with work at the moment! Still looking for partners for arches and Tuolumne!

Ishani Sawant · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 0

I would be coming in September- October. Hopefully would find some big wall partner. I have lots of experience of leading multi pitches but haven't done big-wall. Will be coming from bay area.

Stacy Bloom · · Oakland, California · Joined Aug 2014 · Points: 15

Hi there, 

I'm looking for a partner this Friday the 4th. I have a full rack and rope and can lead up to 5.9. Happy to climb with Adam or anyone else that has posted here. PM me or text at 510.541.2479. Can do TM or in the Valley.

~Stacy

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply