Boston climbers looking for more partners

Original Post
Kat Garcia · · Cambridge, MA · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

My climbing partner and I live in Cambridge, MA, and both started climbing about 7 months ago and are just starting to lead climb now. We're looking for more partners to climb with as we practice sport climbing outside, and hopefully doublecheck us to make sure we are not making any mistakes. 

Outside, we both have only led 5.7 or so, and can follow 5.9 or 5.10. We are buying our own sport climbing gear soon so we'll be set for rope, draws, etc.

We would love to climb with you anywhere nearby or in Rumney. I'm also open to bouldering or TR outdoors with some new people.

Reach out if you're interested in climbing with me/us!

Sarah G · · Boston, MA · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 0

I live in Allston, pretty much looking to climb any chance I can. Feel free to hit me up!

Wesley Wehrle · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 0

Hey! I'll be in Boston for a few months this Fall for work and I am looking for some people to climb with. I am extremely excited to climb at Rumney and plan on doing a bunch of weekend trips there. I am also looking for people to lead climb with one of the local gyms during the week. I have a rope and draws and would love to climb with some new people!

S. Neoh · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2009 · Points: 0

The many local climbing gyms are the best places to meet fellow climbers and perhaps find new partners.

Check Farley Ledge out for Sport and Trad climbing as well.  Yes, there is no online or printed guide but show up and the 'locals' will be more than willing to share route Beta with you.

The approach to the nearest crag from the rather small parking lot is about two minutes.  Please do not overcrowd the small lot, there is overflow parking across Rt 2.  Respect the neighbors and people who live nearby.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply