Room/roommate wanted in SLC

Original Post
David Smith · · Marquette, Michigan · Joined Jun 2014 · Points: 0

Hi my name is David Smith. I am looking for a room for rent or a roommate who would want to find a place together. Why me? Pros: I like to keep the house clean, I do not have a drinking/drug issue, I have money to pay rent and other things around the house, love me some coffee, not really into TV. Cons: I am not Brad Pitt

Stacy Petersen · · Salt Lake City, Utah · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

Hey David, I have a room for Rent in Cottonwood Heights, rent is $675 - includes all utilities Plus a $400.00 security deposit. Give me a call or email me if you want more info.

-Stacy

801-860-5947

sjlpster@gmail.com

Brian DeYoung · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

Good Morning David, I'm in the exact same boat as you so maybe we could team up.  Are you currently in SLC? you can text me @ 224 420 0519 or email thebriandeyoung@gmail.com.  If you could give me some neighborhood preferences and a budget we can see if teaming up is an option.

-Brian

Sarah Inwood · · salt lake city, ut · Joined Jan 2008 · Points: 5

Hi David and Brian,

I have one room for rent in my home in Millcreek starting August 1st, as one of the housemates is moving out. The rent is $500/month. The household is current 5. We all climb, bike, hike, etc.  here's the ad I posted earlier on MP. 

Cheers, Sarah

190 sqft bedroom available in a lovely, large, light and quiet 2900 sqft, 5 BR, 2½ bath, Millcreek ranch-style home located by I-215 between 33rd and 39th South. Views of mountains, attached one car garage [used for storage],great backyard, W/D, D/W, central air, whole house fan, spacious living room, dining room, guest room, plenty of storage, fenced yard, vegetable garden, apricot tree, [and hopefully soon berry patch and chicken coop!]. Hardwood floors upstairs, eggshell white carpets downstairs. Off street parking. Minutes away from I-215, I-80, and the entrance to Millcreek Canyon; 10 minutes to the U.

We are a low key household of working professionals who enjoy getting outside to climb, run, bike, hike, garden and more. There is no cable; we don’t watch much TV; rarely run the central air; hang our laundry on the clothesline to dry [most of the time]; do our dishes after we use them [except those rare instances when we have to dash out of the house...]

Move in cost is first month’s rent, last month’s rent, and fully refundable deposit ($450). Monthly costs are rent plus a share of utilities (Century Link, gas and electric, and water) which runs about $25-35 per month.

No smoking or drugs.  I love dogs and would consider a dog if certain criteria are met (e.g. don’t shed; have somewhere to be during the day). No cats.

415-906-9015, sinwood@gmail.com.  Cheers, Sarah

Josh Vondran · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 86

David and Brian,

If either of you are still looking for a roommate, I am in the same boat. Feel free to text me at 567-204-0599 and we can talk further to see if think would be a good fit.

P.S. Nice profile pic Brian! I believe that is Amarillo Sunset haha

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply