Mountain Project Logo

Squamish/Vancouver area climbing partner wanted

Original Post
Christie Finlayson · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

I just moved to the Vancouver area and I'm all by myself with no one to climb with! I'm looking for someone who knows the local crags to show me their favourite spots!

I spent the last few months climbing in California. I JUST started sport leading, and have been practising placing trad gear (I do have my own small rack, and I'm excited to start trad leading). I'm happy to lead belay and follow/clean. Comfortable up to 5.9 (just climbed my first 5.10b in Yosemite). 

I'm really up for anything! Let me know if you or your group is looking for another climber!!

Sam Smith · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

Hey Christie! I'm a visitor from Colorado spending time with family in Vancouver. I don't have most of my gear with me, but if you have sport gear I'm down to swap some leads on some moderate stuff! I'm just trying to get out of the city for a day and explore a new area. Family is great... but so is climbing :) Hope to hear from you! I'm free Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

R Nc · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 0

Hi Christie,

I'm in Squamish and would be down to climb with you any day july 19-24 (except the 22). I'm coming back to climbing from an injury and would be interested in climbing moderates, 5.6-5.9 maybe some 5.10 cracks. I've been leading trad for a few years and have a single rack (but no rope). Would be happy to teach you more about trad climbing/checking your placements. Let me know if you're interested!   

giodesics Vizcardo · · Hanover · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 0

Heyo!

I currently live in Squamish! I'd be happy to take you out if you want! 6034432061

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Pacific Northwest Partners
Post a Reply to "Squamish/Vancouver area climbing partner wanted"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started