Looking for Planet Granite and/or Sierras climbing partner

Original Post
Mountainess · · Los Altos, CA · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 0

Looking for a weekly PG partner to crush with! Also, for Tahoe, Eastern Sierras, Yosemite, Needles, etc. trips. (trad, sport, whatever is inspiring) Have gear, ropes, an SUV, a sense of humor, and a positive attitude! Excited to meet new people to climb with! 

Joe Coover · · Turlock, CA · Joined Jun 2014 · Points: 15
Mountainess wrote:

Looking for a weekly PG partner to crush with! Also, for Tahoe, Eastern Sierras, Yosemite, Needles, etc. trips. (trad, sport, whatever is inspiring) Have gear, ropes, an SUV, a sense of humor, and a positive attitude! Excited to meet new people to climb with! 

Hey,

I just moved to northern California and am always looking for steady partners.  I am off most weekends, so let me know if you want to climb sometime.

-Joe

Scottmx426 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2014 · Points: 0

Hey guys, I have a really flexible schedule and can climb mid week or weekends!  Live mid peninsula and head to Yosemite, TM, Leap all the time.  

John R Clark · · San Francisco, CA · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 20

I have the same issue. I climb at PGSF. down for anything as long as it's cooler than 90.

I'm in. I work 2 days in a row followed by 4 off. My schedule rotates/moves one day per week. 

nicolekoller · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2011 · Points: 0

Hi there. I live in Southlake Tahoe. I am looking for some climbing partners mid week. Love to climb on the east side. Trad or sport!  Let me know if there's any interest !  I have all the gear necessary to have a lot of fun.  I have 15 years of experience and am a solid partner 

Wanting to head to Tuolumne or South Lake Tahoe/Leap this Saturday or Sunday until Monday to do some multipitch. Who is interested? 

Scott 

Mountainess · · Los Altos, CA · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 0

I'm interested. No Tuolumne slab though thank you   I'd definitely be up for the Leap or non-slab Tuolumne climbing. Text me (530) 574-8016 -Rachel

What...why not?!?!  What did slab ever do to you?

JaredG · · Tucson, AZ · Joined Aug 2011 · Points: 0

Hey Scott I'm planning to head up to Tuolumne this weekend, looking for partners.  Have to be back at work on Monday though.  And I can grin and bear it through the slab.  

Not sure if you're the same Scott but I think maybe we climbed there last summer, with Kate and Katie?  

Lenny Kozlov · · San Francisco · Joined Sep 2014 · Points: 0

Hey guys, will be around Tuolomne/valley this weekend. Up to anything cool enough

Yeah Jared that's me. You still have my info? 

JaredG · · Tucson, AZ · Joined Aug 2011 · Points: 0

I'm about 80% sure you're the Scott in my phone.  Could use a partner this weekend.

raoulkabob · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2013 · Points: 0

Anyone want climb in the Yosemite area anytime on the 6th through the 8th?  I'll be in the area and solo. 

Igor Borojevic · · San Mateo · Joined Feb 2012 · Points: 0

Hey guys - I am as well looking for a weekly PG partner. Anyone regular to PG Belmont gym? Also for Sierras, Yosemite, .. have rope, gear, car.. and ever needed positive outlook on life. Especially for organizing some bigger trips - Rockies, pacific north west.. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply