WTB: Backcountry/Touring Skis

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Emilio Rivera · · Los Angeles, CA · Joined Jan 2014 · Points: 260

Looking to get into backcountry skiing this upcoming winter, looking for 2 pairs to be exact. Planning on using them for on and off trail use, but mainly off. After doing some research online, looks like the specs I'm looking for are:

Both pairs around 90mm width, one pair around 150cm long and the other around 185cm long. 

If you have any you're willing to get rid of let me know. Since these are first pair, they do not need to be top of the line, thanks!

It's summer time! Nobody has some extra skis laying around?

Will Shaw · · Boulder, Colorado · Joined Jun 2014 · Points: 95

I have a pair of Salomon QST 106s mounted with Dynafit Radical FT2.0 bindings 182cm. I hadn't thought about selling them yet, but I could let them go if they'd work for you. They're in good shape, have only been used for 1 season, and I have BD skins to go with them. Let me know if you're interested.

Definitely interested, shooting you a message Will.

truax · · Bozeman, MT · Joined May 2013 · Points: 425

Hey Emilio, 

I've a pair of 180 Voile Vectors with Dynafit Speed Turn 2.0s. Also have some BD Ascension Skins that are like new (used twice) that I can cut to fit. Mount is at 307 BSL.

Skis could use a tune, but no core shots. Bindings are new.

Ryan Huetter · · Mammoth Lakes, CA · Joined Apr 2006 · Points: 255

Sent you a PM regarding a pair of Dynafit Manaslu 2.0 skis 

Matias Francis · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2013 · Points: 30

Thought I'd hop on this too. If anyone has some used skis with tech bindings on them that they'd be willing to let go on the cheaper side to a near broke college student!

truax · · Bozeman, MT · Joined May 2013 · Points: 425

Vector setup mentioned above with skins - $500 shipped for anyone interested

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply