Mountain Project Logo

Sport climbing near Bear Valley?

Original Post
Matt07 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 25

Just moved to California for work. I'm in Stanislaus National and looking for sport climbing partners. I have a rope and draws and climb moderates up to 11+.

Cheers,

Matt

Nate Tastic · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 10

I've been meaning to get up to BV Box Canyon. I emailed Aaron from MAS about it just the other day, in fact.

If you're willing to squeeze in some easy routes with your moderates let me know.

Tom LaFrank · · mountain ranch, ca · Joined May 2016 · Points: 0
Nate Doyle wrote:

I've been meaning to get up to BV Box Canyon. I emailed Aaron from MAS about it just the other day, in fact.

If you're willing to squeeze in some easy routes with your moderates let me know.

Nate Tastic · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 10

You rang? 

Funny too, I was just wondering about Matt the other day. Haven't heard from him for awhile. Not sure he's in BV anymore, to be honest. I'm closer to 88 these days myself but, I'm always open for a drive up to Box. It's a nice little spot. 

Although there has been like zero rain this year I imagine it's full of snow there right about now. Dunno. 

Matt, if you're listening, I'm letting go now. Thanks again for your patience and encouragement. Don't be a stranger. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Sport climbing near Bear Valley?"
in the Northern California Partners