Looking for Gunks partner(s)

Original Post
Nikki Neve · · East Hampton, CT · Joined Dec 2015 · Points: 5

I'm looking for Gunks partner(s) who are either looking for someone with same ability or don't mind climbing with someone who is new to leading at the Gunks and leading at 5.3/5.4 and following up to 5.6.  I have led three pines once and Betty twice.  I'm looking to progress from here.  I have successfully followed on Dennis, High Exposure, Updraft, Yum Yum Yab Yum, The last will be first and others.

I have an annual pass and am seeking to get out there often.  Please reach out if interested.  Nikki 860-334-7611. 

Simeon d · · Phila, PA · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 0
Nikki Neve wrote:

I'm looking for Gunks partner(s) who are either looking for someone with same ability or don't mind climbing with someone who is new to leading at the Gunks and leading at 5.3/5.4 and following up to 5.6.  I have led three pines once and Betty twice.  I'm looking to progress from here.  I have successfully followed on Dennis, High Exposure, Updraft, Yum Yum Yab Yum, The last will be first and others.

I have an annual pass and am seeking to get out there often.  Please reach out if interested.  Nikki 860-334-7611. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply