Guidebook cover

Original Post
Mrock87 · · Nashville TN · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 0

I was watching some climbing videos from the UK and noticed some of the people were using DMM's guidebook cover. 

http://dmmclimbing.com/products/guide-book-covers/

I looked at the usual suspects and couldn't find anywhere to buy it in the states, does anyone have any idea where I could pick one up or something similar? 

luke Lydiard · · Mammoth Lakes, CA · Joined Jan 2011 · Points: 479

Seach for "zip bible cover" on Amazon. 

Good call. Hopefully I won't be wandering around the desert for 40 years looking for a route. 

Old lady H · · Boise, Idaho · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 120

We've taken our local paperback guidebooks to a copy place and had them spiral bound, the wire type, so the pages wrap behind and lay flat. They take heaps more abuse now, and you aren't chasing after loose pages.

Best, OLH

Marty C · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2008 · Points: 0

Just ordered one from Rock and Resole

Check their website - $15.95

Awesome. I have some shoes that need to be resoled so that will work out nicely. 

Mark L · · New York, NY · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

I actually got a great guidebook cover for free when I bought Dick Williams Gunks book from a guy on this forum.  It's waterproof, durable, and has a small loop on it so you can attach it to your harness or bag with a biner.  Pic related.

Alexander Stathis · · Athens, GA · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 0

You can get them at Desert Rock Sports in Las Vegas, NV. They had one a few weeks ago when I was there, and a year ago my friend bought one while we were there. He loves it. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply