Flaggstaff and Beyond mid-July to early August

Original Post
Karsten Walker · · Oakland, CA · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

I have a lot of time before I start a new job and thought of coming to Flagg for 2-3w.  I climb single pitch sport and boulder.  Will have a car, pads, ropes, draws, etc.  I climb in the high 11s/low 12s, boulder v5-6.  Open to just climbing a lot.

Caroline Bardo · · Philadelphia, PA · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

Interested, thinking of making the trip there for the first 2 weeks of august, 

I sport climb 5.10s/5.11's 

Would be flying in.

Thomas85 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 0

Dirtbagging .  In Telluride Colorado. Driving to Flagstaff tonight.  Would love to climb.  Hit me up 718 536 8855 

Leading .9's on trad.

Jake G · · The Great State of Arizona · Joined Dec 2014 · Points: 15

Anyone looking to climb today or tomorrow in Flagstaff, Isolation Canyon, Stewart Pocket, or any where else in that general vicinity?  Have a rack and 70 meter. Trad to 9s sport to hard 10s. Text me at 8607053376. Thanks. 

Colton Dimeck · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 25

Need someone to climb with tomorrow in Arizona!!! Have a 60 meter rope and sport rack. Climb primarily sport but capable of cleaning trad routes, leading 5.9sport following 5.10. I'm down for pretty much any crag but would prefer to hit Isolation or Prescott give me a call or text if you want to get together 602-469-7249

Patrick R. M. · · Mesa, AZ · Joined Jun 2013 · Points: 20

Live down in Phoenix, thinking about heading up to flag for the weekend. High 11/low 12 sport, boulder v4/v5. Rope, draws, single pad. Lemme know!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply